This is the private tour we recommend for any visitor to Barcelona. Explore the medieval streets and squares of the old city before moving on to Sagrada Familia with a visit to the interior of Gaudí’s masterpiece. A complete introduction to the most famous locations of Barcelona.
- 1 to 7: € 225
- 8 to 15: € 275
- More than 15: contact us
- Prices are per tour, not per person
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for lunch/dinner: € 50/€ 55 extra
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for a visit to Park Güell: € 50/€ 55 extra
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for a visit to Picasso Museum or Palau Güell or City History Museum (not on Mondays): € 50/€ 55 extra
Price does not include the entrance fees to the monuments, transportation (taxi or public transport), food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
For private chauffeured tours, please contact us.
Via Laietana, outside metro Jaume I (in front of Hotel Suizo) or at the Nativity Façade of Sagrada Familia.
We can also collect you at your hotel if it is located near the first attractions we visit.More details +
Gothic Quarter / Plaça Sant Jaume / Jewish Quarter / Barcelona’s Cathedral/ Roman & Medieval city / Metro or taxi trip / Sagrada Familia (interior)
Wheelchair friendly tour
BEST TOUR WE HAD DURING OUR ENTIRE MEDITERRANEAN EXPLORATION
"The private Gaudí tour you arranged for us with Eli was absolutely perfect! Eli was a true joy to spend the day with. She was so knowledgeable about your beautiful city and in particular, shared a wealth of information and stories about Gaudí. You have a real jewel in Eli." Read on Trip Advisor
FABULOUS PRIVATE TOUR
"I booked a private tour before I left the UK. The administration was efficient and very helpful. Our guide was Anne Marie and she kept us enthralled for the day not just with the history but cultural and political aspect of Barcelona - not easy with teenagers! It was informative yet light. She pitched it perfectly." Read on Trip Advisor
EXCELLENT FAMILY PRIVATE TOUR WITH GEMMA
"The quality of private tour depends much on each individual tour guide. We were lucky to have Gemma. Being a local, Gemma provided us maximum information within 4 hours tour with interesting show and tell." Read on Trip Advisor
Via Laietana (outside metro Jaume I) or Sagrada Familia
We can also collect you at your hotel if it is not too far from the attractions.
How to find the guide
Your friendly guide will be waiting at the entrance of Hotel Suizo wearing a bright green vest and a name tag.
- Once we confirm availability for the tour we will send an invoice for the payment to your email address through our bank’s online secure payment system.
- Price does not include the entrance fees to the monuments, transportation (taxi or public transport), food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
- Tickets for the Gaudí attractions must be pe-booked and paid in advance (this will be invoiced to you together with the tour’s payment). Please read our cancellation policy for tickets below.
- You will skip-the line at the monuments with our licensed guide.
- The tour can be extended to 5 hours to include lunch at a local restaurant where the guide can sit down and give advice and help with the rest of your stay.
Cancellation policy for the tour:
- Full refund for tours cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time.
- No refunds for tours cancelled less than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time or for no shows.
- In the case of heavy rain the tour will run as usual so please bring suitable rain gear.
Cancellation policy for tickets:
- Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà and Casa Batlló:
– 80% refund for total or partial cancellations more than 10 days before the date of the tour.
– No refund for total or partial cancellations less than 10 days before the date of the tour.
– Tickets can be transferred to another date/time at no extra charge if the new time slots are available.
- Park Güell:
– No refunds for total or partial cancellations.