This website is owned by:
- Runner Bean Tours S.L.
- NIF: B66797051
- Address: Carrer Carme 44, pral. 2ª – Barcelona (Spain)
The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by vpnMentor (www.vpnmentor.com) and Runner Bean Tours SL.
How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information that you enter in order to set up subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transaction you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering our website and business
- Personalizing our website for you
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website
- Supplying services purchased through our website
- Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you.
- Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
- Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you.
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
- Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
- Other uses.
We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Retaining personal information
- This section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Without prejudice to the previous point, we will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below 5 years from the last time you engage with us.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. We will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may use your rights of access, cancellation, modification or refusal of your information at any time by letter addressed to our office in Carrer del Carme 44, pral. 2ª, 08001 Barcelona (Spain) or by the contact section of this website.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its function is that the website will be able to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the Web content to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any website might be diminished significantly. To find more information about what cookies are, how they are stored, how to delete them, how to disable them, etc., please follow this link.
Cookies used on this site
This site uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who leave comments on the blog are real people and not automated applications. This is a way to avoid spam.
This site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies in order to record statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this site. By using this site you are consenting to the processing of your data by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this matter must be done directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons like “share” or “like”.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You can exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this site at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
The tool responsible for storing cookies from this site are the web browsers and through them you must exercise your right to remove or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
In some cases you need to install cookies so your browser can remember your decision of not accepting cookies.
About using this website
By using this website you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything in this notice you should not use this website.
Warranties and Liability
We do not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. We recommend scanning any files before downloading.
Nothing on this website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of this site.
In no event will Runner Bean Tours S.L. be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites.
Nothing in this disclaimer notice excludes or limits any warranty implied by law for death, fraud, personal injury through negligence, or anything else which it would not be lawful for Runner Bean Tours S.L. to exclude.
Licence To Use This Website
By using this website you agree to the exclusions and limitations of liability stated above and accept them as reasonable. Do not use this website if you do not agree that they are reasonable.
If any of the points in this disclaimer notice are found to be unenforceable under applicable law, that will have no bearing on the enforceability of the rest of the disclaimer notice.
Material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law and is copyright to Runner Bean Tours S.L. unless credited otherwise. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Prior written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained for any other use of material.
No part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or financial gain.
All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by Runner Bean Tours S.L.
Links to Other websites and Products
Links to other websites are provided for the convenience of users. We are unable to provide any warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of such sites, or the reliability, quality or effectiveness of any products provided through external websites. A link to an external site does not imply an endorsement of the views, information or products provided or held by such websites.
Some of the links used on our blog, newsletter or email correspondence might be affiliated links. This means that we might get a commission when someone makes a purchase from the affiliate link and it helps to maintain this site. In any case this won’t affect the quality of the link or the final price of the service/product. Our rule is to only include affiliated links when the quality and the price of the service/product doesn’t change.
Law and Jurisdiction
This disclaimer notice shall be interpreted and governed by Spanish law, and any disputes in relation to it are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Spain.
We reserve the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on this website.
Updated on May 23rd 2018