A stroll with our friendly guide to explore Gaudí’s apartments on Passeig de Gràcia (including one interior guided visit) plus a tour inside his unfinished church: Sagrada Familia. A must if you want to discover the architect’s masterpieces on a personal level.
- 1 to 7: € 210
- 8 to 15: € 250
- More than 15: contact us
- Prices are per tour, not per person
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for lunch/dinner: € 50 extra
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for a visit to Park Güell: € 50 extra (not available for groups larger than 7)
- We also offer a shorter tour including Sagrada Familia interior plus the exterior of Casa Batlló and Casa Milà (3 hours, €170/€195)
Price does not include the entrance fees to the monuments, transportation (taxi or public transport), food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
In front of Casa Batlló (we can also collect you at your hotel if it is not too far from the attractions)More details +
Casa Batlló (exterior) / Block of Discord / Casa Milà (interior) / Metro or taxi trip / Sagrada Familia (interior)+ More details
IT WAS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE
"I scheduled the Gaudi 5 hour private tour for my wife and myself. Our tour guide was Ann-Marie. We saw three of Gaudi's major works in Barcelona, including Casa Batlo, Casa Mila and Segrada Famila, where Marie made an incredible amount of knowledgeable relevant and digest-able." Read on Trip Advisor
MARI WAS FANTASTIC
"My Husband and I did a four hour private tour with Mari. Really enjoyed the detailed history and stories we would not have heard or known had we not booked the tour." Read on Trip Advisor
WOULD GIVE THEM 10 STARS IF I COULD
"We spent 4 hours on a private tour with Gemma. She was PHENOMENAL! Was quick to hone in on the things that would interest us the most and also made it a point to keep our 10 year old engaged." Read on Trip Advisor
We can also collect you at your hotel if it is not too far from the attractions.
How to find the guide
Your friendly guide will be waiting in front of Casa Batlló wearing a bright green vest and a name tag.
- Once we confirm availability for the tour we will send an invoice for the payment to your email address through our bank’s online secure payment system.
- Price does not include the entrance fees to the monuments, transportation (taxi or public transport), food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
- Tickets for the Gaudí attractions must be pre-booked and paid in advance (this will be invoiced to you together with the tour’s payment). Please read our cancellation policy for tickets below.
- You will skip-the line at the monuments with our licensed guide.
- We can visit the interior of Casa Batlló instead of Casa Milà, although we recommend Casa Milà as it is a much better experience (less crowded and you can see how a family lived at the time).
- The tour can be extended to 5 hours to include lunch at a local restaurant where the guide can sit down and give advice and help with the rest of your stay.
Cancellation policy for the tour:
- Full refund for tours cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time.
- No refunds for tours cancelled less than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time or for no shows.
- In the case of heavy rain the tour will run as usual so please bring suitable rain gear.
Cancellation policy for tickets:
- Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà and Casa Batlló:
– 80% refund for total or partial cancellations more than 10 days before the date of the tour.
– No refund for total or partial cancellations less than 10 days before the date of the tour.
– Tickets can be transferred to another date/time at no extra charge if the new time slots are available.
- Park Güell:
– No refunds for total or partial cancellations.