Runner Bean Tours reserves the right to refuse any individual from taking part on the tours if considered necessary at any point in time.
Runner Bean Tours and their freelance tour guides do not accept responsibility for any injury, loss, theft, damage or unexpected events that might occur during the tours.
Any kind of public or private transport taken or food and beverages consumed during the tours are not included in the final price unless specified.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR TOURS:
Our tours run in all kinds of weather. Rain or other weather conditions are not enough reason to cancel a tour. In the case of heavy rain, please bring suitable rain gear.
Cancellation by the customer:
- Full refund for tours cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time.
- No refunds for tours cancelled less than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time or for no shows.
We recommend purchasing a travel insurance in the cases of flight/train/bus delays or cancellations.
Cancellation by Runner Bean Tours:
- On the rare occasion of cancellation of a tour by Runner Bean Tours, we will try to arrange another timetable with the client. If this is not possible, a full refund will be issued.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ATTRACTION TICKETS:
Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà and Casa Batlló:
- 80% refund for total or partial cancellations more than 15 days before the date of the tour.
- No refund for total or partial cancellations less than 15 days before the date of the tour.
- Tickets can be transferred to another date/time at no extra charge if the new time slots are available.
- No refunds for total or partial cancellations.
- Tickets can not be transferred to another date/time.