If you have a short time in Barcelona and want to see the highlights, we have prepared this private tour for you. In a comfortable chauffeured vehicle, choose between a half day and a full day private tour to experience the most important sites in Barcelona with a knowledgeable guide. Of course, the tour can be customised to your requirements.
- Half Day (4 hours, chauffeured tour):
- 1 to 6: € 475
- More than 6: contact us
- Full Day (8 hours, chauffeured tour):
- 1 to 6: € 855
- More than 6: contact us
- Prices are per tour, not per person. Includes a chauffeured car/mini-van, separate driver and guide.
- Price does not include the entrance fees to the monuments and food and drinks plus the guide’s food (in the 8 hour full day tour).
Pick-up service at your accommodation in Barcelona city or cruise terminal (there is a surcharge for airport collections).
- 4 hour (Half-Day tour):
- Gothic Quarter / Passeig de Gràcia / Block of Discord / Casa Batlló (exterior) / La Pedrera (exterior) / Sagrada Familia (interior) / Columbus Monument / Port / Plaça d’Espanya / Montjuïc Hill
- 8 hour (Full-Day tour):
- La Rambla / Gothic Quarter / Passeig de Gràcia / Block of Discord / Casa Batlló (exterior) / La Pedrera (interior) / Sagrada Familia (interior) / Arch de Triomf / Ciutadella Park / Columbus Monument / Port / Plaça d’Espanya / Montjuïc Hill / Park Güell (monumental zone) / Lunch with your guide
WONDERFUL HIGHLIGHTS PRIVATE TOUR
"Our family of four (with teens) thoroughly enjoyed a wonderful private tour called “Highlights”. This tour hits the main high points including interior visit of Sagrada Familia. Our guide Dani and the driver were both professional, engaging and informative. The communication with the company before the tour was flawless. I highly recommend this company and tour" Read on Trip Advisor
SUCH A FUN PRIVATE TOUR
"Such a fun private tour with Maria! We started at Sagrada Familia with skip the line tickets and tickets to the tower. Maria was so knowledgeable about everything. I couldn't imagine visiting Sagrada without having her pointing everything out and giving us the education and insight, it made the experience so much more meaningful." Read on Trip Advisor
A GEM OF A TOUR AND TOUR GUIDE
"I booked a private tour with Runner Bean Tours and added the lunch with our guide. I picked Runner Bean because of the recommendation from Rick Steves and the price was good, especially for a private tour. What made the tour extra special was our tour guide Gemma! She is from Barcelona and she knows her history and facts and could explain everything to us. Just phenomenal." Read on Trip Advisor
At your accommodation in Barcelona city or cruise terminal (there is a surcharge for airport collections).
The world-famous boulevard in Barcelona, La Rambla, is always booming with people. It includes the Opera House and the delightful Boqueria Food Market.
With its Roman remains and medieval buildings, the Gothic Quarter is the place to soak 2,000 years of history. The Cathedral of Barcelona and the former Jewish Quarter are both located here.
PASSEIG DE GRÀCIA & BLOCK OF DISCORD
This is where the early 20th century Catalan bourgeoisie built their mansions. In the Block of Discord we find three of the best examples by the most renowned architects.
One of Gaudí’s buildings at Passeig de Gràcia and a delight for the eyes. The colours and shape of this stunning house will help you spark your imagination.
CASA MILÀ (LA PEDRERA)
[Interior visit only on the Full-Day 8 hour tour]
Probably Gaudí’s masterpiece and one of the most important buildings of the 20th century. La Pedrera was the last house Gaudí built before turning all his efforts over to Sagrada Familia.
The icon of Barcelona and a truly unique experience. Enter the basilica skipping the lines and marvel at this masterpiece in the making.
ARC DE TRIOMF & UNIVERSAL EXHIBITION 1888
A monumental arch that served as the main entrance to Barcelona’s 1888 Universal Exhibition. Built in the neo-Mudejar style, this was Barcelona’s special way to welcome the nations.
This was the location of the old Barcelona’s Citadel and also the site for the Universal Exhibition. Nowadays it is a beautiful public park and the green lung of the city.
COLUMBUS MONUMENT & BARCELONA PORT
Together with Sagrada Familia, the monument to Christopher Columbus, located near the old port, is the most recognisable skyline landmark in Barcelona.
[Monumental zone interior visit only in the Full-Day 8 hour tour]
From failed garden city project to public park, this is Gaudí’s imagination at its best. Serpentine benches, endless viaducts and colourful mosaics are just some of the highlights in Park Güell.
MONTUÏC HILL & CASTLE
Most people come to Montjuïc Hill for a breath of fresh air and the wonderful panoramic views of the city. A great place to enjoy all of Barcelona’s landmarks and the Mediterranean sea.
PLAÇA D'ESPANYA & INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION 1929
Another world exhibition took place in 1929 that transformed this part of the city. The National Palace and the Magic Fountain are the highlights of the area.
- Once we confirm availability for the tour we will send an invoice for the payment to your email address through our bank’s online secure payment system.
- Price includes transport in a comfortable vehicle with a separate guide and driver.
- Price does not include the entrance fees to the monuments, food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
- Tickets for the Gaudí attractions must be pre-booked and paid in advance (this will be invoiced to you together with the tour’s payment). Please read our cancellation policy for tickets below.
- On the Full Day Tour we can visit the interior of Casa Batlló instead of Casa Milà, although we recommend Casa Milà as it is a much better experience (less crowded and you can see how a family lived at the time).
- You will skip-the line at the monuments with our licensed guide.
Cancellation policy for the tour and tickets:
- Full refund for tours cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time.
- No refunds for tours cancelled less than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time or for no shows.
- In the case of heavy rain the tour will run as usual so please bring suitable rain gear.
- Tickets to Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà and Casa Batlló:
– 100% refund for total or partial cancellations more than 60 days before the date of the tour.
– 50% refund for total or partial cancellations more than 15 days before the date of the tour.
– No refund for total or partial cancellations less than 15 days before the date of the tour.
- Tickets to Park Güell:
– No refunds for total or partial cancellations.