A private tour from Barcelona of the medieval city of Girona that will transport you to a bygone era of knights and princesses. Also includes a visit to the Salvador Dalí Museum in Figueres, one of the most important collections of his work in a museum designed by the artist himself.
- Basic Tour: 9 hours
- Extended Tour: 10 hours (add a visit to Girona Cathedral or Jewish Museum)
- 9-hour tour:
- 1 to 6 (chauffeured tour): € 1,250
- 1 to 6 (non-chauffeured tour): € 795
- More than 6: contact us
- 10-hour tour:
- 1 to 6 (chauffeured tour): € 1,395
- 1 to 6 (non-chauffeured tour): € 875
- More than 6: contact us
- What is included?
- Professional licensed guide
- A chauffeured mini-van, separate driver and guide (only on the chauffeured tour)
- What is NOT included?
- Entrance fees to Dalí Museum and sites in Girona
- Food and drinks plus your guide’s lunch
- Train ticket fares (only on the non-chauffeured tour)
- Prices are per tour, not per person
- Chauffeured Tour:
- Pick-up at your accommodation in Barcelona city or cruise terminal.
- Non-Chauffeured Tour:
- Train from Barcelona to Figueres.
Dalí Museum in Figueres / Houses over the Onyar River / Cul Lleona / Basilica of Sant Feliu / Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants / Arab Baths / Girona Cathedral & Treasure Museum (optional) / Medieval walls / Jewish Quarter / Jewish Museum (optional) / La Rambla / Eiffel Bridge / Independence Square / Lunch with your guide+ More details
A GREAT TOUR COMPANY
"Both tours were fantastic and our Guides Ali and Ellie were great. Both tours were extremely informative and fun. Our children (10 &13) both also enjoyed the tours. Well worth booking with this company."Read on Trip Advisor
SUCH A FUN PRIVATE TOUR
"Such a fun private tour with Maria! We started at Sagrada Familia with skip the line tickets and tickets to the tower. Maria was so knowledgeable about everything. I couldn't imagine visiting Sagrada without having her pointing everything out and giving us the education and insight, it made the experience so much more meaningful."Read on Trip Advisor
A GEM OF A TOUR AND TOUR GUIDE
"I booked a private tour with Runner Bean Tours and added the lunch with our guide. I picked Runner Bean because of the recommendation from Rick Steves and the price was good, especially for a private tour. What made the tour extra special was our tour guide Gemma! She is from Barcelona and she knows her history and facts and could explain everything to us. Just phenomenal."Read on Trip Advisor
- Chauffeured Tour: Pick-up at your accommodation in Barcelona city or cruise terminal.
- Non-Chauffeured Tour: Train from Barcelona to Figueres.
Onyar river houses
Lioness Butt ("Cul lleona")
Basilica of Sant Feliu (exterior)
Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants (exterior)
Arab baths (exterior)
Girona Cathedral & Treasure Museum (interior)
Medieval walls of Girona
La Rambla of Girona
Dalí Museum in Figueres
- Once we confirm availability for the tour we will send an invoice for the payment to your email address through our bank’s online secure payment system.
- Price includes transport in a comfortable vehicle with a separate guide and driver (only on the chauffeured tour).
- Price does not include train ticket fares (only on the non-chauffeured tour)
- Price does not include entrance fees to the Dalí Museum and sites in Girona (optional)
- Price does not include food and drinks plus your guide’s lunch.
- You will skip the line at the monuments with our licensed guide.
Cancellation policy for the tour:
- Full refund for tours cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time.
- No refunds for tours cancelled less than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time or for no-shows.
- In the case of heavy rain the tour will run as usual so please bring suitable rain gear.