An exploration of the nooks and crannies of the medieval city, a place where Picasso lived and loved during his formative years. We end with a tour of the Picasso Museum, a great place to experience the artist’s evolution from his figurative works to his later revolutionary styles.
- 1 to 7: € 225
- 8 to 15: € 280
- More than 15: contact us
- Prices are per tour, not per person
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for lunch/dinner: € 50/€ 55 extra
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for a visit to the City History Museum: € 50/€ 55 extra
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for a visit to the Gaudí’s Palau Güell: € 50/€ 55 extra
Price does not include the entrance fees to the monuments, food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
Outside Liceu metro stop (La Rambla)
We can also collect you at your hotel if it is located near the attractions we visit.More details +
Gothic Quarter / Plaça Sant Jaume / Jewish Quarter / Barcelona’s Cathedral/ Roman & Medieval city / Picasso Museum (interior)
Wheelchair friendly tour
EXCELLENT FAMILY PRIVATE TOUR WITH GEMMA
"My teenage daughter benefited most, she absorbed every bit of what Gemma told her about Barcelona, about Gaudi, Picasso, about Catalonia. It enriched my daughter a lot on her Spanish history"Read on Trip Advisor
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PICASSO TOUR
"Booked a private tour with the express purpose of learning about Picasso. Eli, our fabulous and knowledgeable guide, provided historical context for the works as well as insight into his artistic responses to his life experiences. Thanks to her we left with a greater appreciation for Picasso"Read on Trip Advisor
PERFECT PRIVATE DAY TOUR
"You cant go wrong with this tour option and the price was quite reasonable as well. You have to do Barcelona this way, so much different to know behind the scenes information on everything"Read on Trip Advisor
Outside Liceu Theatre (La Rambla)
We can also collect you at your hotel if it is not too far from the attractions.
How to find the guide
Your friendly guide will be waiting at the entrance of Liceu Theatre (Teatre Liceu) wearing a bright green vest and a name tag.
The Gothic Quarter is located in the centre of the old town and it feels like a trip back in time. With structures dating back to the Roman times, stunning medieval buildings and beautiful streets and squares, this is a place in Barcelona not to miss for history buffs.
This museum includes one of the most extensive collections of artworks by Spanish artist Pablo Picasso. His most famous early figurative paintings are located here as well as other later masterpieces, like his version of Velazquez’s Las Meninas. The site itself is a delight for the eyes as it is housed inside five beautiful palaces.
- This tour is not offered certain Mondays when the Picasso Museum is closed or the first Sunday of each month as the museum doesn’t allow tours during the free opening times.
- Once we confirm availability for the tour we will send an invoice for the payment to your email address through our bank’s online secure payment system.
- Price does not include the entrance fees to the Picasso Museum, food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
- You will skip-the line at the museum with our licensed guide.
- The tour can be extended to 5 hours to include lunch at a local restaurant where the guide can sit down and give advice and help with the rest of your stay.
Cancellation policy for the tour and tickets:
- Full refund for tours cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time.
- No refunds for tours cancelled less than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time or for no shows.
- In the case of heavy rain the tour will run as usual so please bring suitable rain gear.
- Tickets to Picasso Museum:
– 100% refund for total or partial cancellations more than 60 days before the date of the tour.
– No refunds for total or partial cancellations less than 60 days before the date of the tour.