An exploration of the nooks and crannies of the medieval city, a place where Picasso lived and loved during his formative years. We end with a tour of the Picasso Museum, a great place to experience the artist’s evolution from his figurative works to his later revolutionary styles.
- 1 to 7: € 210
- 8 to 15: € 250
- More than 15: contact us
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for lunch/dinner: € 50 extra
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for a visit to the City History Museum: € 50 extra
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for a visit to the Gaudí’s Palau Güell: € 50 extra
Price does not include the entrance fees to the monuments, food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
Outside Liceu metro stop (La Rambla)
We can also collect you at your hotel if it is located near the first attractions we visit.More details +
Gothic Quarter / Plaça Sant Jaume / Jewish Quarter / Barcelona’s Cathedral/ Roman & Medieval city / Picasso Museum (interior)
Wheelchair friendly tour
EXCELLENT FAMILY PRIVATE TOUR WITH GEMMA
"My teenage daughter benefited most, she absorbed every bit of what Gemma told her about Barcelona, about Gaudi, Picasso, about Catalonia. It enriched my daughter a lot on her Spanish history" Read on Trip Advisor
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PICASSO TOUR
"Booked a private tour with the express purpose of learning about Picasso. Eli, our fabulous and knowledgeable guide, provided historical context for the works as well as insight into his artistic responses to his life experiences. Thanks to her we left with a greater appreciation for Picasso" Read on Trip Advisor
PERFECT PRIVATE DAY TOUR
"You cant go wrong with this tour option and the price was quite reasonable as well. You have to do Barcelona this way, so much different to know behind the scenes information on everything" Read on Trip Advisor
Outside Liceu Theatre (La Rambla)
We can also collect you at your hotel if it is not too far from the attractions.
How to find the guide
Your friendly guide will be waiting at the entrance of Liceu Theatre (Teatre Liceu) wearing a bright green vest and a name tag.
- This tour is not offered on Mondays as the Picasso Museum is closed.
- We require a deposit of €130 to reserve a tour. This will be invoiced to your email address through our bank’s online secure payment system. The balance has to be paid in cash to the guide on the day of the tour or by bank transfer. If you prefer to pay the whole amount beforehand, please let us know so we can issue the invoice accordingly.
- Price does not include the entrance fees to the Picasso Museum, food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
- You will skip-the line at the museum with our licensed guide. Tickets can be paid on the date of the tour at the ticket entrance.
- The tour can be extended to 5 hours to include lunch at a local restaurant where the guide can sit down and give advice and help with the rest of your stay.
Cancellation policy for the tour:
- Deposits and full payments will be refunded to tours cancelled by the customer up to 72 hours before the scheduled time. There is no refund for tours cancelled by the customer less than 72 hours before the start of the tour.
- In the case of heavy rain the tour will run as usual so please bring suitable rain gear.