An excellent way to discover two of the jewels of Barcelona. We explore the area for the 1929 International Exhibition that includes the best Art gallery in the city. After a visit to the National Art Museum we take the cable car to enjoy the stunning panoramic views from Montjuïc Castle.
- 1 to 7: € 275
- 8 to 15: € 335
- More than 15: contact us
- Prices are per tour, not per person
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for lunch/dinner: € 50/€ 55 extra
- We also offer a shorter option including Plaça d’Espanya and the National Art Museum and excluding Montjuïc (3 hours, € 185/€ 235)
- Price does not include the entrance fees to the museum, transportation (cable-car), food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
- See information for private chauffeured tours.
Plaça d’Espanya (under the Venetian style towers)More details +
Plaça d’Espanya / International Exhibition 1929 / Mies Van der Rohe Pavilion (exterior) / Palau Nacional / Catalonia’s National Art Museum (MNAC) / cable car / panoramic Barcelona / Montjuïc castle
(under the Venetian style towers)
How to find the guide
Your friendly guide will be waiting under the right hand tower wearing a bright green vest and a name tag.
Mies Van der Rohe Pavilion (exterior)-
Catalonia's National Art Museum (MNAC)
Cable car & panoramic views
- This tour is not offered on Mondays as the National Art Museum is closed.
- There is a bit of walking on this tour so a minimum level of fitness is required.
- Once we confirm availability for the tour we will send an invoice for the payment to your email address through our bank’s online secure payment system.
- Price does not include the entrance fees to the National Art Museum, transportation (cable car to Montuïc), food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
- You will skip-the line at the museum with our licensed guide. Tickets can be paid on the date of the tour at the ticket entrance.
- The tour can be extended to 6 hours to include lunch/dinner at the restaurant in the museum or at the end of the tour in a local neighbourhood where the guide can sit down and give advice and help with the rest of your stay.
Cancellation policy for the tour:
- Full refund for tours cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time.
- No refunds for tours cancelled less than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time or for no shows.
- In the case of heavy rain the tour will run as usual so please bring suitable rain gear.