Of all the architects that helped shape Barcelona at the turn of the century, Antoni Gaudí is the most well renowned. On this tour we introduce you to his life and works while seeing the façades of four of his most striking constructions. The perfect way to discover Gaudí and decide which buildings you might like to visit in your own time.
- 1 to 15: € 150
- 16 to 25: € 165
- More than 25: 2 groups
- Prices are per tour, not per person
Price does not include transportation (taxi or public transport).
Plaça Reial (by the water fountain). We can also collect you at your hotel if it is located near the attractions we visit.More details +
Plaça Reial / Palau Güell / Block of Discord / Casa Batlló / Passeig de Gràcia / Eixample architecture / La Pedrera / Sagrada Familia
Wheelchair friendly tour
SUCH A DELIGHT
"We took a Gaudi private tour and it was lovely! Tati was very well informed, vivacious, fun and awesome guide. She not only walked us through Gaudi's life and works but also was a delight to talk to on other topics." Read on Trip Advisor
PRIVATE GAUDI TOUR
"This was an excellent way to see Gaudi's works with a family - we are three generations and with diverse interests. Ann-Marie was engaging, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable. We booked this as a private tour with the specific request that the tour be tapered to our diverse group. And it was exactly that and more." Read on Trip Advisor
WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TOUR COMPANY
"Took a private Gaudi Walking Tour, with Miguel as our tour guide. A great couple of hours+ learning lots of interesting facts about Gaudi and Barcelona." Read on Trip Advisor
Plaça Reial (by the water fountain)
We can also collect you at your hotel if it is located near the attractions we visit.
How to get to the meeting point
Nearest metro stop: Liceu (L3). Take the the exit named “Sortida: Liceu” and walk down La Rambla towards the sea (the main Opera House will be on your right). After 2 minutes you will see a Kentucky Fried Chicken on your left. Take the next left into the square (Plaça Reial).
How to find the guide
Our friendly guide will be waiting by the fountain in the middle of the square wearing a bright green vest and a name tag.
- Once we confirm availability for the tour we will send an invoice for the payment to your email address through our bank’s online secure payment system.
- Because some of the attractions are quite far apart, two short metro trips will be involved (fare not included). The guide can help you buying a metro pass if needed.
- This tour does not include a visit to the interior of the Gaudí buildings.
Cancellation policy for the tour:
- Full refund for tours cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time.
- No refunds for tours cancelled less than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time or for no shows.
- In the case of heavy rain the tour will run as usual so please bring suitable rain gear.