A must for any football fans! See all the sites related to F.C. Barcelona in the old town and enjoy the historical sites of the Gothic Quarter. We end with a tour of the Camp Nou Stadium and Barça Museum reliving the glories of one of the best soccer teams in the world.
- 1 to 7: € 295
- More than 7: contact us
- Prices are per tour, not per person
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for lunch/dinner: € 75 extra
- Price does not include the entrance fees to Camp Nou, transportation (taxi or public transport), food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included)
- See information for private chauffeured tours
Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar
We can also collect you at your hotel if it is located near the first attractions we visit.+ More details
Santa Maria del Mar / Gothic Quarter / Las Ramblas & Canaletes Fountain / FC Barcelona Museum / Barça Stadium (Camp Nou)+ More details
LOVED OUR CAMP NOU TOUR WITH DANI
"We love Dani for his passion about FC Barcelona, and we absolutely enjoyed our tour at Camp Nou with him. What a great experience for us football fans! Runner Bean really helps make our trip so much more memorable!"Read on Trip Advisor
HISTORY OF BARÇA FOLLOWED BY A TRIP TO THE CAMP NOU. AMAZING
"A fabulous two trips with Dani from Runner Bean Tours. Knowledgeable, excellent English, great admin."Read on Trip Advisor
STAFF AT RUNNER BEAN TOURS ARE EXCELLENT
"Very easy to work with this company. Responsive, prompt and personable in all communications."Read on Trip Advisor
Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar
We can also collect you at your hotel if it is not too far from the attractions.
How to find the guide
Your guide will be Dani (our Barça expert) and he will be waiting at the front entrance of the basilica of Santa Maria del Mar wearing a bright green vest and a name tag.
Santa Maria del Mar
We start the tour in El Born and at one of the landmarks of the city. This imposing basilica is much loved by locals and it is probably the only church in the world where the passion for Barça can be found. Find out how.
We will explore the nooks and crannies of the Gothic Quarter where traces of the Roman City can still be found. The medieval alleys of this area all converge in Plaça de Sant Jaume, the place where Barça players are received by their people after each of their big achievements.
Las Ramblas & Canaletes Fountain
This is the world famous boulevard of Barcelona and here you can find the fountain where Barça supporters meet to celebrate its triumphs since the 1930s. Just around the corner, we will find the exact location where the FC Barcelona was founded.
FC Barcelona Museum
After a metro/taxi trip, we visit the museum of FC Barcelona to enjoy all the trophies and memorabilia of one of the best soccer teams in the world.
Barça Stadium (Camp Nou)
The biggest football stadium in Spain and one of the biggest in the world. We will see the press conference room, the changing rooms where the famous soccer players gather and, of course, the field where everything happens.
- Once we confirm availability for the tour we will send an invoice for the payment to your email address through our bank’s online secure payment system.
- Price does not include the entrance fees to Camp Nou, transportation (taxi or public transport), food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
- You will skip-the line at Camp Nou with our licensed guide.
- The tour can be extended to 5 hours to include lunch at a local restaurant where the guide can sit down and give advice and help with the rest of your stay.
Cancellation policy for the tour:
- Full refund for tours cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time.
- No refunds for tours cancelled less than 72 hours before the scheduled starting time or for no shows.
- In the case of heavy rain the tour will run as usual so please bring suitable rain gear.