The area around Plaça d’Espanya was built to house the International Exhibition of 1929. The most striking building is the National Palace that now houses one the of the best Art collections in Spain. A visit with our guide will enlighten this experience enormously.
- 1 to 9: € 170
- 10 to 15: € 195
- More than 15: contact us
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for lunch/dinner at the museum: € 50 extra
Price does not include the entrance fees to the museum, food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
Plaça d’Espanya (under the Venetian style towers)More details +
Plaça d’Espanya / International Exhibition 1929 / Mies Van der Rohe Pavilion (exterior) / Palau Nacional / Catalonia’s National Art Museum (MNAC)
(under the Venetian style towers)
How to find the guide
Your friendly guide will be waiting under the right hand tower wearing a bright green vest and a name tag.
- This tour is not offered on Mondays as the National Art Museum is closed.
- We require a deposit of €100 to reserve a tour. This will be invoiced to your email address through our bank’s online secure payment system. The balance has to be paid in cash to the guide on the day of the tour or by bank transfer. If you prefer to pay the whole amount beforehand, please let us know so we can issue the invoice accordingly.
- Price does not include the entrance fees to the National Art Museum, food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
- You will skip-the line at the museum with our licensed guide. Tickets can be paid on the date of the tour at the ticket entrance.
- The tour can be extended to 4 hours to include lunch/dinner at the restaurant in the museum where the guide can sit down and give advice and help with the rest of your stay.
Cancellation policy for the tour:
- Deposits and full payments will be refunded to tours cancelled by the customer up to 72 hours before the scheduled time. There is no refund for tours cancelled by the customer less than 72 hours before the start of the tour.
- In the case of heavy rain the tour will run as usual so please bring suitable rain gear.