A walk up the most fashionable street in Barcelona admiring the façades of two of Gaudí’s masterpieces: Casa Batlló and La Pedera. The tour ends with a visit to the interior of Sagrada Familia, an imposing basilica and a symbol of the city.
- 1 to 9: € 170
- 10 to 15: € 195
- More than 15: contact us
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for lunch/dinner: € 50 extra
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for a visit to Park Güell: € 50 extra
Price does not include the entrance fees to the monuments, transportation (taxi or public transport), food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
In front of Casa Batlló (we can also collect you at your hotel if it is not too far from the attractions)More details +
Casa Batlló (exterior) / Block of Discord / Casa Milà (exterior) / Metro or taxi trip / Sagrada Familia (interior)
Wheelchair friendly tour
MARI WAS FANTASTIC
"Maria was fantastic. Her English was perfect. Really enjoyed the detailed history and stories we would not have heard or known had we not booked the tour. She also made good recommendations for our next few days." Read on Trip Advisor
EXCELLENT WAY TO SEE GAUDI'S WORKS
"We are three generations and with diverse interests. Ann-Marie was engaging, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable. We booked this as a private tour with the specific request that the tour be tapered to our diverse group. And it was exactly that and more." Read on Trip Advisor
WONDERFUL AND EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE
"All of us on the tour were impressed with Gemma's knowledge, professionalism, and passion. Runner Bean has a gem in Gemma." Read on Trip Advisor
In front of Casa Batlló
We can also collect you at your hotel if it is not too far from the attractions.
How to find the guide
Your friendly guide will be waiting in front of Casa Batlló wearing a bright green vest and a name tag.
- We require a deposit of €100 to reserve a tour. This will be invoiced to your email address through our bank’s online secure payment system. The balance has to be paid in cash to the guide on the day of the tour or by bank transfer. If you prefer to pay the whole amount beforehand, please let us know so we can issue the invoice accordingly.
- Price does not include the entrance fees to the monuments, transportation (taxi or public transport), food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
- Tickets for the Gaudí attractions must be pe-booked and paid in advance (this will be invoiced to you together with the tour deposit). Please read our cancellation policy for tickets below.
- You will skip-the line at the monuments with our licensed guide.
- The tour can be extended to 4 hours to include lunch at a local restaurant where the guide can sit down and give advice and help with the rest of your stay.
Cancellation policy for the tour:
- Deposits and full payments will be refunded to tours cancelled by the customer up to 72 hours before the scheduled time. There is no refund for tours cancelled by the customer less than 72 hours before the start of the tour.
- In the case of heavy rain the tour will run as usual so please bring suitable rain gear.
Cancellation policy for tickets:
- Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà and Casa Batlló:
– 80% refund for total or partial cancellations more than 10 days before the date of the tour.
– No refund for total or partial cancellations less than 10 days before the date of the tour.
– Tickets can be transferred to another date/time at no extra charge if the new time slots are available.
- Park Güell:
– No refunds for total or partial cancellations.