An exploration of the monumental zone at Park Güell, Gaudí’s little treasure and one of the most original open spaces in the world. We will follow with a visit to the neighbourhood of Gràcia for a taste of a local barrio with its beautiful streets and squares.
- 1 to 9: € 170
- 10 to 15: € 195
- More than 15: contact us
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for lunch/dinner: € 50 extra
Price does not include the entrance fees to Park Güell, food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
At the main entrance of Park Güell (Carrer d’Olot, 1)More details +
Park Güell (Monumental zone) / Plaça Rovira i Trias / Plaça de la Virreina / Casa Joan Baptista Rubinat / Plaça de les dones del 36 / Gaudí’s Casa Vicens / Masia Trilla / Plaça del diamant / Plaça del sol / Plaça Rius i Taulet / Casa Fuster
At the main entrance of Park Güell
(Carrer d’Olot, 1)
How to find the guide
Your friendly guide will be waiting in front of the main gates wearing a bright green vest and a name tag.
Park Güell (Monumental zone)
Dragon Stairway / Hypostyle Room / Greek Theatre / Laundry Room Portico / Austria Gardens / Roadways, Paths and Viaducts
Plaça Rovira i Trias / Plaça de la Virreina / Casa Joan Baptista Rubinat / Plaça de les dones del 36 / Gaudí’s Casa Vicens / Masia Trilla / Plaça del diamant / Plaça del sol / Plaça Rius i Taulet / Casa Fuster
- We require a deposit of €100 to reserve a tour. This will be invoiced to your email address through our bank’s online secure payment system. The balance has to be paid in cash to the guide on the day of the tour or by bank transfer. If you prefer to pay the whole amount beforehand, please let us know so we can issue the invoice accordingly.
- Price does not include the entrance fees to Park Güell, food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
- You will skip-the line at Park Güell with our licensed guide. Tickets have to be reserved and paid in advance (this is a policy of the monument). Please read our cancellation policy for tickets below.
- The tour can be extended to 4 hours to include lunch at a local restaurant where the guide can sit down and give advice and help with the rest of your stay.
Cancellation policy for the tour:
- Deposits and full payments will be refunded to tours cancelled by the customer up to 72 hours before the scheduled time. There is no refund for tours cancelled by the customer less than 72 hours before the start of the tour.
- In the case of heavy rain the tour will run as usual so please bring suitable rain gear.
Cancellation policy for tickets:
- Park Güell:
– No refunds for total or partial cancellations.