A walking tour through the beautiful Gothic Quarter combined with an exploration of the façades of the three most important buildings by Gaudí: Casa Batlló, La Pedrera and Sagrada Familia. The old and the new all combines for the perfect taste of Barcelona.
- 1 to 9: € 195
- 10 to 15: € 210
- More than 15: contact us
- Optional | Add 1 extra hour for lunch/dinner: € 50 extra
Price does not include transportation (metro/taxi), food or drinks and the guide’s food (if lunch/dinner time is included).
Via Laietana, outside metro Jaume I (in front of Hotel Suizo). We can also collect you at your hotel if it is located near the first attractions we visit.More details +
Plaça Sant Jaume / Temple of Augustus (except Monday afternoon) / Plaça del Rei / Plaça Nova / Cathedral cloister (depending on the starting time) / Plaça Sant Felip Neri / Jewish Quarter / Plaça del Pi / Block of Discord / Casa Batlló (exterior) / Passeig de Gràcia / La Pedrera (exterior) / Sagrada Familia (exterior)
Wheelchair friendly tour
A GREAT WAY TO REALLY SEE BARCELONA
"Our family of four (two teens) signed up for the private walking tour with Runner Bean and found it completely wonderful. Our guide, Jessi was engaging, informative and intuitive. She could sense if the attention was wandering and shifted accordingly." Read on Trip Advisor
OUR AMAZING PRIVATE TOUR WITH JARROD
"We booked a private evening tour in mid September with Runner Bean Tours. Our tour started at the "Block of Discord" viewing Gaudi's Casa Batllo and continued down Passeig de Gracia into Placa de Catalunya. Then on to Las Rambla. We walked the Gothic Quarter after dark & it was amazing. Jarrod was a wealth of information & took care to answer any questions. It was truly a magical evening for all of us." Read on Trip Advisor
A GREAT TASTE OF BARCELONA
"We met up with Ann Marie and had an amazing day! She was full of fun, lesser-known facts of the city and kept the pace of the tour upbeat. My niece is nut allergic and Ann Marie was great in helping find a spot where we could order with no concerns. She took us all over the city and was also a great photographer for us!!" Read on Trip Advisor
Via Laietana, outside metro Jaume I
(in front of Hotel Suizo)
We can also collect you at your hotel if it is located near the first attractions we visit.
How to get to the meeting point
Nearest metro stop: Jaume I (L4). Take the the exit named “Sortida: Plaça de l’Angel” and look for the Hotel Suizo on the square.
How to find the guide
Your friendly guide will be waiting at the entrance of Hotel Suizo wearing a bright green vest and a name tag.
- We require a deposit of €100 to reserve a tour. This will be invoiced to your email address through our bank’s online secure payment system. The balance has to be paid in cash to the guide on the day of the tour or by bank transfer. If you prefer to pay the whole amount beforehand, please let us know so we can issue the invoice accordingly.
- Because some of the attractions are quite far apart, two short metro trips will be involved (fare not included). The guide can help you buying a metro pass if needed.
- This tour does not include a visit to the interior of the Gaudí buildings.
- The tour can be extended to 4 hours to include lunch at a local restaurant where the guide can sit down and give advice and help with the rest of your stay.
Cancellation policy for the tour:
- Deposits and full payments will be refunded to tours cancelled by the customer up to 72 hours before the scheduled time. There is no refund for tours cancelled by the customer less than 72 hours before the start of the tour.
- In the case of heavy rain the tour will run as usual so please bring suitable rain gear.